I seem to be having a particularly active day whereby a portion of it was spent at the gym. This inspired me to make the most of this day and dedicate it to my well-being. I did this by indulging in creating my very own green juice.
I generally steer clear from this sort of thing because they generally taste bland – or worse, so I decided that if I am going to be trying this out I might as well make it taste delicious so that I can drink it happily.
This recipe produced a juice that was a perfect amount of sweet, and a perfect size for one person to drink.
– two apples, washed and peeled
– half a cucumber, washed
– a teaspoon of lemon juice
– half a cup of cold water
1. Roughly chop apples and cucumber and place into blender.
2. Add lemon juice and water.
Benefits of the ingredients used:
– apples: rich in antioxidants
– cucumbers: rehydrated your body and replenishes daily vitamins
– lemon: contains nourishing elements such as vitamins C and A
– coconut: rich in minerals
All the more reason to try it out!